Nevada Ultra White – The ultimate economical eco-friendly trade paint, perfect for ceilings and as 1st coats on new plasters
Low-cost natural eco-emulsion for interior walls & ceilings.
- Low Sheen – Flat matt finish
- Excellent Coverage – 2 coat system onto most surfaces
- Washable – For low traffic areas
- Natural emulsion – Smooth, easy application
- Odourless – Virtually no smell
- Healthy – Free of VOC’s, MIT and harmful toxins.
- Breathable – Reduces condensation and allows walls to breathe
- Strengthened with graphene.
Nevada Ultra Interior white is a VOC & MIT free, contract matt eco – paint.
Perfect for interior application onto ceilings or walls in lower traffic areas where an economical finish is required, or for use onto new plasters as a mist coat under other Graphenstone paint systems.
Coverage: UP TO 16m²/L
Download: MSDS Sheet
Download: Technical Data Sheet
Order time cutoff is 11am. Orders arriving after that will be processed next working day
Colour Charts: FREE Delivery.
1-2 Day (Usually, but not guaranteed Next Working Day): 0-1 kg - £3.95 (Up to 8 tester pots)
1-2 Day (Usually, but not guaranteed Next Working Day): 1-2 kg - £7.95 (750ml Pot, or a 1L pot)
1-2 Day (Usually, but not guaranteed Next Working Day): 2-20kg - £12.50
1-2 Day (Usually, but not guaranteed Next Working Day): 21-40kg - £22.95
40kg+ Please note, large orders that include big tubs may need to be sent on a pallet, so may be 1-2 working days.
Sample / Tester Pots
We offer 2 types of tester pots on most products on all pages (in the drop down box)
1) ‘Colour Tester 100ml – (Standard colour matched pot for all Graphenstone paints)’ £4.99 per tester pot.
We use our premium grafclean paint to offer sample pots in all colours we offer. The colour of this tester is exactly the same as the colour in the other paint ranges, which is why we offer it as a standard tester pot (as it’s cheaper as we can use this one paint for all colours). We mix this per order.
2) ‘Colour Tester 100ml – (In this specific paint to test texture or sheen)’ £7.80 per tester pot.
For people who want to check the exact paint, we also offer a tester pot in the actual paint (for people who want to check texture / consistency) as the colour is exactly the same as the standard tester pot.
Large orders of big tubs will need to be sent on a pallet, so may be +1-2 working days.
PLASTER DELIVERIES (ADAPTAVATE Breathaplaster)
All Next day:
1 bag - £8
2 bags - £14
3 bags - £21
4 bags - £28
5 bags - £35
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click estimate shipping to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!