An economical, off white super matt paint. Hygroscopic to allow good breathability for walls; this is perfect for older, historic buildings. Zero VOC. A bit like old fashioned distemper. This paint first looks semi transparent when first applied but dries to a flat opaque finish after about 20 minutes – this is completely normal. It can be coloured with AURO Lime Tint No. 350.
For the prime coat, dilute the paint with 20% water, then apply up to three undiluted coats of paint. Allow for 24 hours of drying time between coats.
This traditional paint on the basis of slaked lime is perfectly suited for application in rooms with high or varying temperatures and humidity, e.g. laundry rooms or cellars.
Auro 326 Natural Chalk Paint is an eco friendly and non toxic mineral wall paint designed as a safe, 100% natural alternative to conventional paint products. This traditional interior natural chalk paint is based on aged slake lime, and is the perfect blend of traditional knowhow and modern insight.
This high grade natural mineral paint is perfect for all kinds of applications, whether a modern build or historic house, exterior as well as interior, and is perfectly suited to the needs of professionals and homeowners alike.
Auro 326 is a breathable and odour absorbing paint, and is 100% solvent free, making it ideal for use in historic settings. This chalk paint is suitable for coating surfaces containing lime and cement, as well as wood chip wall paper, loam rendering or old chalk silicate paints. Auro 326 is similar to a limewash..
- Sold in WHITE – but can be tinted with Auro 350
- Very economical
- Similar to Limewash
- Zero VOC
- Slightly off white and textured finish
- Dries white when dry, but transparent during application
- Can be tinted with Auro 350 Lime tinting base or the older Auro 770 Lime Casein powder pigment
- Designed for large rooms that can have a high temperature fluctuation or have high moisture, such as kitchen, bathrooms, basements and laundry rooms.
- Can be cleaned with light sponging
- Coverage: 8m2 per litre
- Vegan friendly
- Auro are the only accredited carbon neutral paint company
- Auro was voted best DIY product by Ethical Consumer Magazine and is currently one of their Best Buy products
- Contains no animal derived ingredients
- Can be cleaned by light sponging.
- Looks transparent on application but dries to full opacity in 20-30 minutes.
- Application methods liberally and evenly by brush or roller. Airless z. B. Stork with airless sprayer SL 1000 or 1500
- Download: Technical Data Sheet
This chalk paint can be tinted to whatever colour you like using these Auro tints which you can buy here!
Type of material And Intended use
- Wash-based wall paint for covering white coat on interior mineral bases.
- Produces wipe-resistant, matt coat which can be painted over several times.
- Highly diffuse and slight bactericidal action
- Auro Natural Paints are based on organic linseed oil resins, using natural mineral and plant pigments for colour and chalks for fillers.
- Drying time in a normal atmosphere (20 degrees Celsius / 60% relative air humidity)
- Can be painted over after approx. 24 hours, depending very much on air and base humidity.
- Lower room and wall temperature and higher air humidity will delay drying times and can result in patchiness. Full dryness is achieved after several weeks, with high air humidity favouring the hardening process (carbonation).
- Please note, this paint does look quite transparent on application and it takes between 20 to 30 minutes to dry to full opacity – this is completely normal, so please don’t worry.
If you’re looking for a natural chalk paint with zero solvent content, make sure you order Auro 326 Natural Chalk Paint online today.