AURO 171 PurSolid Hard Wax is a dirt-repellent, solvent-free balsam made of bee wax and vegetable wax for wooden furniture and floors, linoleum, cork and unglazed clay tiles. Long-lasting refinement and protection. Apply with a rag ball or by hot spraying. Polish in still soft state to obtain a satin matt finish. Protects surfaces exposed to normal wear for 2-4 years.
How Does Auro 171 PurSolid Hard Wax Work?
An oil will protect the surface from the inside. Auro Hard Wax 171 protects the surface by providing a slight film on top of the surface, while still allowing it to breathe. The wax will be applied in a soft state and will only become hard after polishing.
- Minimum working temperature: 10C. The moisture content of the wood must not exceed 15%.
- Take upper skin layer off the wax before use. After use, smooth the surface of the wax again.
- When the drying time is expired, the product can no longer be polished.
- Avoid direct exposure to sun or moisture during the application.
- Renovation cycle, dependent on tear and wear, 2-4 years. Surfaces exposed to extreme tear and wear may need renovation sooner.
- For optimal protection it is recommended to control surfaces from time to time and renew damaged spots.
- Sweat- and saliva-resistance according to DIN 53 160 and EN 71, part 3.
- Download: Technical Data Sheet
More: We have a great range of natural wood finishes, such as natural wood paints, natural wood varnish and lacquer, natural floor finishes and natural wood stain.
Natural hard wax, non toxic and eco friendly finishing and protection wax.
Auro 171 Natural Hard Wax Finish offers a non toxic and eco friendly alternative to conventional finishing and protection wax. The perfect way to give wooden floors, fittings, and furniture a makeover, this low-odour, chemical free balsam is ideal for use around the home, including in nurseries and playrooms.
100 ml of this product covers approximately 10m2, and helps you to create a lustrous, hard wearing finish on floors and wooden furniture. Auro 171 Hard Wax works in perfect harmony with your home, and is ideal for use with floorboard and tiles. Linoleum, cork, natural stone and unglazed clay tiles can all gain a new lease on life with a coat of Auo 171 Natural Hard Wax.
This low-odor, chemical-free balsam will infuse your floors and surfaces with the natural power of beeswax and vegetable waxes. Carnuba wax will give your wooden floors, furniture and tiles that extra touch of protection, while the addition of linseed oil helps wood to shine. Lastly, castor oil helps in creating a protective shield for your floors, furniture and surfaces.
We recommend applying a thin coat with either a cloth ball or a polishing machine. It is highly recommended that you use the Auro 171 Hard Wax as a follow up to one of Auro’s many natural primers, such as the Auro 117 Special Primer. This will allow the Auro 171 Hard Wax to be at its strongest, giving your floors, surfaces and furniture a hard, protective, and irresistibly attractive light honey polish.
If you’re looking for a natural, organic floor treatment which doesn’t skimp on durability, don’t miss Auro 171 Natural Hard Wax.