- The highest quality WHITE emulsion that Auro offers!
- Alternative to this would be Graphenstone Grafclean
- Breathable, technically superior matt emulsion.
- Perfect for all rooms, including rooms with high humidity such as kitchen and bathrooms.
- Great over many substrates, inc existing paint work, bare gypsum or even lime plasters.
- The most durable, wipeable and washable finish that Auro offers, with Class 1 Abrasion resistance.
Auro 524 WHITE – Premium Natural Wall Paint Emulsion
£3.00 – £130.00 Inc VAT
Durable white natural emulsion paint, made from natural ingredients to modern standards and has been a best seller for many years as a great goto white emulsion paint for all areas of your home or workplace.
- Premium dispersion wall paint
- Natural, Eco Friendly, Sustainable and Solvent Free
- Durable white matte finish.
- Adheres also on latex paints and other difficult substrates
- High abrasion resistance (class 1)
- Very little tendency to drip or spatter
- Zero emission, tested according to the highest standards (AgBB, TUEV) and therefore especially recommended for living areas.
- This new recipe has better hiding power, and a “longer open time and better processing properties, especially for wet-on- wet applications”
- “The biogenic binding agent Replebin®* guarantees professional product characteristics”
- Download: Technical Data Sheet
What makes this Auro natural paint so special?
- ZERO emissions
- Covers ALL the usual surfaces that just about ANY ordinary emulsion goes over
- Suitable for covering old vinyl paints and new plaster
- Odourless (The tiny odour disappears as soon as it’s painted)
- VEGAN Product / Paint
- Natural & Non Toxic
- Whiter than ever & Non Yellowing
- Matt finish, Washable & Flexible
- Excellent obliteration (One coat is usually sufficient)
- Quick drying 4-6 hours between coats, 48 hours to fully cured
- Brush, Roller or spray on.
- Coverage, 5 Liter = 45 sqm, 10 Liter = 90 sqm
- This AURO product has trace (0.01-0.02%): amounts of MIT (Organic compounds which are a mixture of benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone) that contain sulphur and nitrogen. They are used as preserving agents in cleaners, paints, cosmetics, and more.)
- Excellent coverage and covering power (DIN EN 13300 – Class 1)
- Excellent wet abrasion resistance, and scrub resistant (DIN EN 13300 – Class 1)
- Very high diffusion of steam (DIN EN 1062-1, Class V1 High)
- Confirmed biogenic quality (TUV)
- Plantodecor® boasts a top-opacity of 99.5%. (Opacity class 1).
- Colored tinted with the Auro spot and tinting colors # Auro 330
- The new natural binding agent (Replebin) is not chemically reactive. Replebin is created from natural fruit esters.
- Creates a permanent flexible surface, not brittle and no cracking!
- Incredible covering power and incredible whiteness and brightness.
- Especially recommended for living areas. VEGAN, Solvent FREE, Abrasion Class 1, Little tendency to drip or splash.
- Suitable for almost ALL surfaces, including Alkaline substrates such as lime, silicate paints and plasters, as well as suitable for non absorbing substrates such as plastic materials and latex paints, the first of it’s of it’s kind to do this.
- Can be tinted with Auro 330.
- *Certified by the German Committee for the Health related Evaluation of building products (AgBB) and TUV
- Auro have created a new brand new natural paint that will leave all others trailing behind.
Mineral fillers, Water, Replebin (Natural Binder), titanium dioxide, cellulose; surfactants made of rapeseed-, castor oil; ammonia, thiazoles
What does organic mean? AURO use the light yellow, fatty oil from the seeds of sunflowers, rapeseed oil and soya from certified organic farming (COF, from certified organic farming – see Auro.de for certificates). It is used in Auro lacquers, paints and soaps.
10L, 2.5L, 30ml Tester, 5L
Auro Paint UK
Last orders: by 11am Wednesday 21st December.
Orders received after: will be shipped when we reopen on Tue 3rd January.
Order time cutoff is 11am. Orders arriving after that will be processed next working day
1-2 Day (Usually, but not guaranteed Next Working Day)
Colour Charts: FREE Delivery. Up to 1L : £4.50 1.1L to 24L : £12.95 25L+ £47.95: 1-2 Day) Orders over £750 Free of Charge. UK Postcodes listed below may incur additional shipping charges (Please check with us first) AB / BT / DD / FK / HS / IV / KA / KW / PA / PH / PO / ZE
Sample / Tester Pots
We offer 2 types of tester pots on most products on all pages (in the drop down box) 1) ‘Colour Tester 100ml – (Standard colour matched pot for all Graphenstone paints)’ £4.99 per tester pot. We use our premium grafclean paint to offer sample pots in all colours we offer. The colour of this tester is exactly the same as the colour in the other paint ranges, which is why we offer it as a standard tester pot (as it’s cheaper as we can use this one paint for all colours). We mix this per order. 2) ‘Colour Tester 100ml – (In this specific paint to test texture or sheen)’ £7.80 per tester pot. For people who want to check the exact paint, we also offer a tester pot in the actual paint (for people who want to check texture / consistency) as the colour is exactly the same as the standard tester pot.Large orders of big tubs will need to be sent on a pallet, so may be +1-2 working days. ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters! Add products to basket and click estimate shipping to see costs. All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first. * Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days. Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!