Natural plaster primer, eco friendly and non toxic plaster primer by Auro.
Auro 301 Natural Plaster Primer is a superb eco friendly, breathable and non toxic plaster primer designed as an alternative to conventional primers.This natural plaster paint uses only natural ingredients, but does not skimp on performance, offering you fantastic coverage and forming the perfect base for Auro natural wall paints.
100% natural and organic, Auro 301 Natural Plaster Primer is a quality plaster primer natural paint which combines incredible coverage and performance with a fantastic eco-friendly formula. Auro 301 is an easy to apply eco friendly and environmentally aware water thinnable plaster primer, particularly suitable for plasterboard and interior plastered surfaces.
Using Auro 301 plaster primer is a great way to economically cover highly absorbent and high suction surfaces. This natural plaster paint is ideal when using the darker coloured emulsions, or even when painting on skimmed plaster board. Guide to painting new plaster.
- Best applied with an emulsion brush, or ceiling brush. Spraying is possible
- Dilute 1:1 with water and stir well
- Dry and recoatable after 16 hours
- Please clean tools with water and Auro 411 Plant soap
- Coverage = Approximately 100m2 per 5 liters
- Perfect for pre-treating and priming absorbent of irregularly absorbant mineral surfaces, for later painting with Auro wall paints
- Colour tone: Milky, but dries transparent
- Fill in holes, cracks, ruptures, etc., e.g. with AURO Natural wall filler No. 329* or a material corresponding to the construction
- material, allow to dry.
- Available in a tester pot, 2 Litres or 5 Litres
Want to keep the look of your plaster and use it as a colourless (breathable) seal?
The one product Auro Germany currently recommends for (breathably) sealing most bare plasters is this Auro 301 Plaster Primer – but using a different dilution to when using it as a primer. A colourless *seal is formed by diluting this product 2 parts 301 primer to 1 part water. A second coat can be applied if required.
* It may change the colour of the plaster slightly, so a trial application is of course recommended to make sure it meets your expectations.
Ingredients: water, Replebin®, potassium silicate, potash, sugar surfactant
FAQ – Do any paints contain or are they free from methylisothiazolinone?
If you’re looking for a natural organic primer with all the performance of conventional products, make sure you order Auro 301 Natural Plaster Primer online today.