Auro Clay paint is an amazing example of a sustainable, eco friendly natural paint that ticks all the boxes for environmental impact, sustainability and great health standards.
Easy to apply, this gorgeous creamy white shade of luxuriously thick paint is perfect for all rooms, with a naturally elegant and matt finish.
- Natural Paint, One of the very best.
- AURO High-grade Natural Clay paint is the 1st ready-to-use clay paint on the market that has no preservatives at all, and is MI and BI free.
- Chemical, plastic and emission free with effectively no VOCs!
- Auro High Grade Clay Paint – Ready to use.
- Suitable for all interior surfaces.
- Moisture regulating, open to water diffusion and highly breathable.
- No preservatives,
- Abrasion resistance ( Class 3, DIN 53778), Opacity (Class 2)
- Roller application produces a fine and smooth coating due to natural light clay used in product. Not granular or sandy.
- Can be applied by brush, roller, or airless spraying.
- Coverage is approximately 9 square metres per litre per coat. (9 sqm / L), so 2.5L covers 23sqm, 10L covers 90 sqm.
- Download: Technical Data Sheet
- Existing white / light colour painted walls: Only 1 undiluted coat needed for existing (light / white coloured surfaces)
- Other existing painted walls: 2 coats. Dilute 1st coat of Auro 331 with 10% with water, then 1 undiluted coat. (May need extra coat when overpainting dark colours)
- Bare Gypsum Plaster: Use 10% water diluted as the primer/mist coat, and then 1-2 undiluted coats after that. Alternatively you can use the Auro specific plaster primer Auro 301.
- Bare Lime Plaster: With lime plaster prime with Auro 301 primer (diluted with water in a 1:1 ratio) is the best approach (or at the very least prime with 331 diluted 10%, never undiluted). Subsequently, apply 1-2 coats of Auro 331 clay paint (undiluted or 5-10% water as required).
- Paint the masked edges and corners first, then immediately paint the rest of the wall with a roller.
- Water, mineral fillers, clay, Replebin® (Auro’s naturally formulated binder), potassium silicate, silicate, cellulose, surfactants made of rapeseed-, castor oil
Last orders: by 11am Wednesday 21st December.
Orders received after: will be shipped when we reopen on Tue 3rd January.
Order time cutoff is 11am. Orders arriving after that will be processed next working day
1-2 Day (Usually, but not guaranteed Next Working Day)
Colour Charts: FREE Delivery.
Up to 1L : £4.50
1.1L to 24L : £12.95
25L+ £47.95: 1-2 Day)
Orders over £750 Free of Charge.
UK Postcodes listed below may incur additional shipping charges (Please check with us first)
AB / BT / DD / FK / HS / IV / KA / KW / PA / PH / PO / ZE
Sample / Tester Pots
We offer 2 types of tester pots on most products on all pages (in the drop down box)
1) ‘Colour Tester 100ml – (Standard colour matched pot for all Graphenstone paints)’ £4.99 per tester pot.
We use our premium grafclean paint to offer sample pots in all colours we offer. The colour of this tester is exactly the same as the colour in the other paint ranges, which is why we offer it as a standard tester pot (as it’s cheaper as we can use this one paint for all colours). We mix this per order.
2) ‘Colour Tester 100ml – (In this specific paint to test texture or sheen)’ £7.80 per tester pot.
For people who want to check the exact paint, we also offer a tester pot in the actual paint (for people who want to check texture / consistency) as the colour is exactly the same as the standard tester pot.
Large orders of big tubs will need to be sent on a pallet, so may be +1-2 working days.
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click estimate shipping to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!